Thursday, December 30, 2010

MBLAQ 1st Full Album!



FINALLY! After a long time waiting.. Do you know how much I miss you my Blaqies?keke~
I know they've out in a lot of effort for this album just by looking at the teaser.. Kyaaaaa!! I just can't stop screaming when I see the photo and video teaser.. It's just tooooooooo cool! Gorgeous! The best teaser of this year! (bias~)

Okay.. This post will be super long if I don't control myself.. I'm just so freakin excited for this!
So, their first full album will be consisted of 15 songs and will be released on January 10th 2011 while the first comeback stage will be on 13th January on Mnet M! Countdown.. Let's just wait for that precious date and hope that it will be the best new year comeback.. Oh Yeah! Until then, It's MBLAQ!


Writer: can'twaitcan'twaitcan'twaitcan'twaitcan'twaitcan'twaitcan'twait!!!!!!!!!!!~~~

I'mYangSeungHobiasedforever~

No comments: