Thursday, May 27, 2010

It's You

This fanfic is specially made to express my feeling for my sweetest maknae ever.. Mir.. Enjoy~^^



"Let her go!!" he comes and push that guy's hand on her arm.. "Who are u young boy??" That guy ask him.. "I'm her namja chingu.. What do u wanna do with her??" He asks back.. That guy wanna punched him but Dahyun quickly show up in front of him.. He hold Dahyun's hand.. Push her to his back.."Just go!! Or I'll call the police now!" He shouted.. That man stare at both of them.. Make a hand sign that he will come again some day..

"Thanks.." Dahyun said in slow tone.. She just scared at that time and suddenly he comes.. She didn't even know who is he.. "It's ok.. Luckily I saw u just now.. Where is your house?? Let me send u??" He asked.. "It's ok.. I'll just take the train.." Dahyun answered.. "Let me send u to the station then.. Not far away from here.. Besides,he might come back.." "Ne.." Dahyun answered.. She still in shocked.. They just walk without any word coming out from their mouth..
-----------------------------------------------------------------------
"I'm going now!~"
"Ya! Take your meal first!"
"It's ok omma.. I'm late.. Jyaa~~"
"Aish this girl.. Dahyunnie.. U're not going to work??"
"I'm not feeling well omma.." Dahyun answer to her mom.. "Oh my.. What's wrong with u dear?? u got a fever?" "Anio..I'm just not feeling well omma.. Don't worry too much.."
-----------------------------------------------------------------------
"Ah.. Wae??" Junghye just sit at her place while everyone else has return home.. She keep staring at her math paper.. "What should I do??~"
He sneaker behind her back.. Then.. "Got it!"
"Ah.. Andwae!! Give it back to me!!"
"What? U just got 50 for your math?? Aigoo~ Catch me if u can~~" He said while runaway from her.. "Ya!! Bang Cheolyong!! Give it back to me!!" She shouted while chasing him..
"Ahh.. Take this.. Don't wanna play with u anymore.." He give up.. "Ya, is this the reason why u don't wanna go home yet?" He asked.. "Ne.. U know that omma will always compare me with unnie.. I know she's good at study but not me.. I just love music.. And this is the result i got from loving music too much.." Junghye tell everything to him.. They're best friend.. Both of them know each other since the first day they registered at that college.. Her mom will totally mad at her if she can't do well in her exams especially math because her unnie specialized in math.. "Lol.. Why don't u just study with your unnie then?" Mir asked her.. "I don't like studying with her! U know what, she's so advanced.. I'm only asked a simple question but she teaches me everything!".. "Urm.. Wanna study with me?? After that we can play music together.."
"Really??" "Yeah.. We can use my practice room to study.." He smiled.. "Jya.. Let's go home.. Your omma will be worried.."
------------------------------------------------------------------
'That boy.. Ah.. I keep thinking of him.. Why didn't I asked his name that night?? Even until now I still can't find him..Lol Dahyunnie.. U're so funny.. How can u find him if u didn't even remember his face??' Dahyun keep talking in her heart..

Junghye comeback from her college.. "Omma!! Unnie!! Look at my results now!!" Junghye runs into her house without care of anything.. "Ya!! At least take off your shoes first.." Her mom nagging.. "Mianhe omma.. I'm just so excited.. See.. I can make it even with music.." "Wow! Great! Want me to treat u dear??" Dahyun asked her with a wide smile.. "What?? Ne!! I'll love it unnie.. Btw.. Could u treat someone else too unnie??" Junghye asked.. "Who?? I'll only allowed boys k?" She said with naughty face.. "Unnie!" Junghye poked her.. "Wae?? Btw, who is it??"
"My classmate.. He help me with my study.. I wanna thanks him so could u unnie??" Junghye asked.. "Urm.. Let me see.. What if I treat him only??" Dahyun try to make her dongsaeng angry.. "Omma.. Look at unnie!!" "Lol.. ok2.. So.. This weekend? We gonna have dinner ne?"
"Yeay! Okay unnie!! Saranghae!!" Junghye hugs her unnie..

"Yeobseyo?" "Junghye-ah.. Can u come here by yourself??" "Wae unnie??" "Something comes up at my workplace so i can't go home early.. Is it ok if I just wait for u at the restaurant??" "Ne unnie.. Besides I'll go there with my friend.. So, I'm gonna be ok unnie.." "Arasso.. Quickly give me a call if anything's wrong k?" "Ne unnie.."
--------------------------------------------------------------
'That girl is just sweet.. I can see her clearly that night.. Just when will I met her again?' He said while laying on the bed..

"Mirreu.. Let's go now~"
"Jyaa~"

"Hye-ah.. Is she your unnie??" Mir said while pointing towards Dahyun.. Junghye just nodding and walk towards her.. 'It's her!!'

"Unnie, meet Mir.. My classmate.." Junghye introduce Mir to her unnie..
"Annyeong haseyo noona"
"Annyeong" Dahyun just smile.. They shake hands.. 'This hand!' Dahyun shocked but she just keep it in her heart..
'Feeling her hand once again.. I'm nervous so very much.. Her expression changed.. Did she feel my heartbeat?'

"Mirreu.. What's wrong with u??" Junghye asked when she see her bestfriend suddenly silent..
"Ah..ani..I'm ok.. Nice meeting u noona.." He wanna makes the awkward atmosphere vanished..
"Me too.. Let's eat now.." Dahyun said with a smile..
------------------------------------------------------------
"Mir?? Why are u here??"
"Ah.. Me?? Nothing.. Just walk around.. Do u wanna go home?"
"Ne.." Dahyun just walked away..
"Noona!" He shouted..
"Waeyo?"
"Hmm.. Let me send u home.."
"Kwenchana.. I'll be ok.." She said and leave.. Mir following her.. He just don't know what is he doing but he keep following her far behind.. Until she arrived at her house..

'Stop being nice to me!!' She just shouted in her heart.. This is not right.. 'He's just the same age as my dongsaeng.. Why would i feel this feeling?? Andwae!'

------------------------------------------------------------
"Ya, that's not how u play it.. "
"Wae?? I did it right!"
"Anio.. Look at me.." He played his guitar.. "This is it.. Now u try.." Junghye started playing hers.. "Anio.. That's not it.." Mir come closer to her.. He stand beside her.. Adjust the placement of her fingers.. "Now try it once again.." Still in shocked.. She know that she will not be able to play well as long as he's beside her.. "Hye-ah.. U want me to throw my guitar to you or what??" He's joking when she looks so nervous at that time.. "I will not eat u.. Come on.. Let me help u.."
His hand now on her hand.. She just follow his hand.. Don't know what's wrong with her but she like to feel the warmth of his hand.. She's so comfort with him at that time and she wish that it will never end..
---------------------------------------------------------
"Unnie.. Have u been in love?" Dahyun's shocked with her little sister question.. "Now what's wrong with u??" "Anio.. I just wanna know how it feels like.." Junghye answered without looking at her sister.. Dahyun just remain silent.. She has lost that feeling long time ago.. The moments when she and her love being separated forcefully.. Her parents doesn't want she fails her study.. "It hurts.." she said in slow tones..

---------------------------------------------------------
"Noona?? Wae??"
"Ah.. Nothing.. I'm going now.."
"Noona wait!" He hold her shoulder.. "Just tell me everything that u want to..and.. Just cry noona.. If it could make u feel better.." she cries on his shoulder..

"How are u now noona?" He asked while bringing a cup of coffee to her.. "Mir.. Gomawo.." She said while look into his eyes.. "It's ok noona.." He just smile.. "Do u like it??" He asked.. "Ne.. This reminds me of someone.." "Should I play it to u??" Dahyun turns to him.. She smile and he nodded while asked her to sit in front of him.."But noona.. I can't sing.."
"Kwenchana.. I'll just listen to your playing.."
'He really the same! Oh my god.. Please help me.. This is so calm.. Just like the feel that oppa gave me before..'

"..Even though darkness wraps around me
Even though I can't see one inch before me because it's so dark
The hurt heart heart heart of hers that got wounded
I will wrap around I promise I'm gonna be down.."

His husky voice really suit with that sweet melodies.. He totally shake Dahyun's heart.. While Mir is deeply in his playing, suddenly.. "STOP!" Dahyun shouted and she runs out..

"Noona wait!" He shouted and chasing her..
"U could get a cold.." he managed to catch her.. They both standing in a rain..
"I love u.." She said in low tone but he can catch it clearly..
"Noona.." She didn't even look at him.. He hold her tightly in his embrace.. To warmth her..

"UNNIE!!" She shouted and runaway..
They both shocked and Dahyun quickly pushed him.. "Junghye!! Wait!!" Dahyun try to chase her.. But he grab her hand.. "Let her be.. She will understand soon.." He said..
------------------------------------------------------------

Since that day, Junghye didn't talk to both of them.. She really hurts.. Seeing her own sister in his embrace.. She really can't forgive them.. How can Mir fall with the woman that is older than him.. And most important is, how can her own sister steal her love?? She really can't forget that day..

"Hye-ah.." he try to sit beside her..
"Go away!" she stands and leaves him..

Mir is always trying to repair their relationship but Junghye just can't accept it.. She keeps running away..

------------------------------------------------------------
"Omma.."
"Are u sure Yunnie??"
"Ne.. I'll just accept whoever u choose for me.. I'm gonna be ok.."
"What's wrong with u dear?? With your job and personality, u can easily make your own choice.."
Dahyun just smile to her mom.."Omma.. Your choices will be the best.."
"Yunnie.." They hugging each other..

'Unnie's gonna married omma's choices??'

"Unnie.. Mianhe.."
"Hye-ah.. Anio.. I'm the one who should say sorry.. I know how u feel.."
"Unnie.." She cries and hug her unnie..
"Junghye.. There's one thing I wanna tell u.."
"What is it unnie??"
"Mir.. He really loves u.. At that day.. What have u see that day is not me and him.. It's me and Seungho oppa.. He just wanna save me.."
"Unnie??" She shocked by her confession..
"Yes.. I don't see him as Mir.. All I can see in front me at that time is Yang Seungho.. Not him.. His piano skill is just like him.."
"I don't how hard was it for u unnie.. I'm sorry that I can't really understand what have you been through all of this time unnie.." She cries.. Her unnie just smile and hug her..
-------------------------------------------------------------
Mrs Lee just come back from somewhere.. "Dahyunnie.. Get ready.. Your appa will bring your groom-to-be here.."
"Mworago?? Now?? Ahh.. What should i wear omma?? Why didn't u tell me earlier??" Dahyun's complaining to her mom..
"U're already pretty in whatever dear.. I'll be waiting outside.. Looks like your appa is back home.."
"Omma!"
"Waeyo?"
Dahyun just sighing.. She didn't know if this is the best way.. "Nothing.. I'll get ready now.."

"Omma.. Appa.. Where's he??"
"He's waiting for u outside.." Mr Lee answered her and just smile..
'Oppa's choice is the best..' Dahyun keep that in her mind but only God knows how much she missed Seungho at that time..

"Annyeonghaseyo.." She greats.. He turns back.. "Oppa!" She cries and hugged him.. "It's been a long time.. And u're still pretty as ever.. I want u to know that my love for u never fade away.. Saranghae Lee Dahyun.."
"Me too oppa.. I keep thinking of u untill i've give up and just let my parents draw my fate.. But we're meant for each other.. Saranghae oppa.."

------------------------------------------------------------------
At Dahyun's wedding ceremony..
"Noona is so pretty.." Mir said.. Junghye turns to him.. "Everyone must have fall for her.. But her heart is only for him.." she said.. "Me too.." Mir replied.. Junghye shocked.. "It's not your fault to fall for her.." She said and then walk away from him.. 'It's hurt.. You're true unnie.. It's hurt when we're so much in love..' Junghye said in her heart..
"But my heart is not for her.. It's for you.. It's you Lee Junghye.. And forever will be you.. Will you accept my heart?" Mir asked her while hold her hand tightly.. She just can't say anything at that time.. She totally feel an electric shocked.. Just one word comes from her mouth.. "Saranghae.." He hugged her tightly and whisper to her "Thanks.. I love you more Junghye.."

No comments: