Sunday, April 29, 2012

Voting Result.

Hello guys! It's been a long time since I wrote an interaction here. (Err, what's with this sentence?LOL)
Okay I will be writing about the poll's result before. Here is the result, Nu'est comes first, followed by B.A.P, EXO and BTOB.


But I think this is a bit biased since I only posted about Nu'est in my blog (Well, I think all of you know it as soon as you open my page because the banner is Nu'est.) But whatever it is, I just wanted to post the result so that the voters will know.

However, let's just support all the groups with good musics and talents, not just because of the members are handsome? Music is unlimited. Appreciate what's the best =)

So since the winner is Nu'est, I've created another poll. Vote for your favourite Nu'est member guys! I know maybe some of you wanna vote all but NO! You can just choose one. The one that you really like.

That's all for now. Thanks for voting and continue supporting Nu'est and don't forget to take a look at F.Cuz's new album (For Century Ultimate Zest). Their MV is great and so do the album (You guys can watch the MV and the lyrics HERE). Until we meet again! ^_^

No comments: