Saturday, June 23, 2012

After School - Slow Love [Lyrics+Translation]



ROMANIZATION

Listen to my love, oh my love fo ryou
I wanna make it last, slow love

Zettai hanashitakunai, kono koi wa
Dakara aseranaidene
Sou, yukkurine

Saikin, ki ga tsuitano
Kitto isogisugitanjyanaikatte
Nandatte ataesugitara
Sugu kareteshimau

Hanabi no youni
Hakanaku saite chiru,
Nante kanashii, dakara
Daiji ni shitai
Dakishimeruyori
Ima wa te wo tsunaide
Itoshii toki no nagare
Kanjiteitai

Listen to my love, oh my love for you
I wanna make it last, slow love

Daitai hito no kokoro wa, yokubatte
Yurusareta sono totan ni
Wagamama ni naru

Renai nante kotoba wo
Zutto aimai ni tsukatte
Kitanjyanaikatte
Sou, datte koi ga ai ni kawarukoto
Mada shiranaikara

Hana ga sakuno wa
Meguru kisetsu wo koe
Hizashi ya ame wo abite
Tsuyoku narukara
Itsumo, itsudemo
Hohoendeitaikara
Odayakana yasashisa de
Tsutsundeitene

Tokimekiwo, zutto
Kanjisasete hoshiino
Sore wo wasurenaidene
Anata ni autame ni
Umarete kitandatte
Donna toki mo, sunao ni ieruyouni

Moshimo anata ga
Unmei no hito nara
Nanigenaku, sarigenaku
Musubarerukara
Soshite futari de
Ai wo shireru hi made
Yukkuri to, yukkuri to
Aruite itai

Hey, honey, wait, wait watashiwo
Oitekanaide please
Don't hurry, look back watashi wa
Stay mada koko yo



TRANSLATION

Listen to my love, oh my love for you
I wanna make it last, slow love

I never want to let it go, this love
So don't be in a rush
Yes, slow

Recently, I've noticed
Maybe we were 
In too much of a rush
No matter what it is, if you give too much
It will soon wither away

Like fireworks
Bloom for a moment and scatters,
That's too sad, so
I want to cherish this
Instead of hugging me
Just hold my hand right now
The flow of this lovely time
I want to feel it

Listen to my love, oh my love for you
I wanna make it last, slow love

Usually people's hearts, get greedy
Once they're given the go ahead
They become selfish

The word love
I think I've been 
Using it without knowing its true meaning
Yes, because like changing into love
I don't know that yet

The reason flowers bloom
Is because they survive the changing seasons
Bathe sunlight and rain
And become strong
Always, and forever
I want to be smiling
So wrap me
In your calming kindness

I want you to give me
Butterflies, always
Don't forget that
That I was born
To meet you
To be able to say it honestly, no matter what

If you are
The person destined for me
We'll end up together
Easily, casually
And I want to walk 
With you
Slowly, slowly
Until the day I'm able to know what love is

Hey, honey, wait, wait
Don't leave me please
Don't hurry, look back I'm
Stay still here

 Credits: pledisAStrans @ tw


2 comments:

Anonymous said...

hola podrias traducir el CD japones de t-iara por favor!!! sobre todo keep out GRACIAS!!!!

aDi said...

Hello! Thanks for coming here =)
T-ara's song? I'll try sharing the lyrics once I've found it.